These hooves tread softly
[html]

Sorry for the wait :< TBH, I couldn't... remember what's supposed to happen/timeline stuff. x.x And I'm sorry this is terrible, I just kind of... can't write for this plot anymore. xD;

The King wanted nothing more than to return to his home and his children, to act as if none of this had happened and life would return to normal. Of course such a thing was impossible. The current state of things had left the southern packs in a sort of turmoil, though it seemed the worst of it was completely over. They simply had to repair and rebuild, something that was much easier said than done.

Though the stuttering had been difficult to understand at first, Vigilante had come to easily recognize the pattern of speech. He listened as Claudius expressed his concerns, nodding his head sagely. They could not risk her trying to help Maska, not when they had already come so far in putting a stop to his actions. Perhaps she would find his deeds as terrible as they had and help them end it completely... A fleeting thought, for he was unwilling to put so much stock in someone from the Great Tribe at all.

"I agree with you," he spoke. "We cannot risk her helping him. I think that if we accompany her, perhaps she would understand why he had to be stopped," he suggested. "I do not know much about the tribe's way, however, particularly the Great Tribe. I do not know what your customs call for."

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread