A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]
.: OOC I'm in the Halloween spirit with this nifty template! This however takes place on November 1st. It will end up a little hunt for food - I really want the thread prompt icon! xD Hati will be participating as an NPC because he needs lovin' :: WC 563 :.

That morning, the young Catori had awakened from his relatively good slumber to find frost coating the yellowing grass and the remaining leaves on the trees. frost! That could only mean two things. A) Jack Frost had gotten drunk last night and had hurled chunks all over the Court or B) Winter was coming. As his foggy mind processed the two options, his feet lazily working towards the outside of the Catori home, Liam Catori decided the latter was more plausible. Jack Frost probably didn't drink alcohol. As he completely stumbled out of his sleep mode however common sense kicked in and the King's son realized that winter really was coming and that meant a lot of things needed to be done in order to prepare. After the small hunt with Terra the other day the brown-pelted male had gone to the cellar to drop his catches and had noticed how scarce the food supply was becoming. It surely wouldn't last all winter. Like the squirrels Liam had been seeing recently, they would need to scavenger for food. They'd have to do it fast too because Jack Frost was going to puke his entire insides out soon.

Okay that analogy had lost all humor now that he was wide awake. With a long yawn, his stiff muscles stretching as his hands reached high into the cloudy sky, Liam began walking towards Chien Hotel to see if he was needed. It was still very early in the morning – the sun had barely gotten up yet – and he doubted many would be awake but it was worth a try. He had walked maybe a dozen steps when a tiny voice squealed behind him. “Liam, wait up!” Hati yelled groggily. He was already trotting towards his older brother though and all Liam could do was oblige as he stopped mid-step. “Hati? What's up?” Liam inquired. It had been two weeks since the end of the war and while things were definitely improving at the Court Liam knew his mother was still a little wary when it came to the three pups going off on their own – or with Liam. The Catori boy knew his mother would be worried sick if she woke up to find her young son gone. “Skoll woke me up with his stinky paws in my face! I want to come with you!” the younger Catori male said. Liam knew that fighting would probably end up hopeless on his end so he shrugged. “Alright, but you have to do as I say okay little man?” Liam said sternly. “Yes sir!”

So a couple minutes – and a note explaining his and Hati's absence left where Ayita would find it – later, Liam and his little brother were walking along towards Chien Hotel, Liam in his muscular Optime form and little Hati in his Lupus one. The two boys exchanged pleasantries along the way, Hati giggling at every word his brother said while shoving him – his efforts to no avail. “Oh we're here!” Hati squealed gleefully as he bounced off. Liam could still see him in the nearby distance so he wasn't too alarmed. Slowly the brown-pelted Catori made his way inside the hotel. “Anyone around?” he asked, not too loud as to awaken anyone who may be sleeping in the rooms above.

<style type="text/css">
.LiamCandyAppleTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#e99205; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #999999; }
.LiamCandyAppleTable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffddce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AIYfu.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3b0402; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#750b00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
</style>
Table by Nuki. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread