A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]
OOC Sorry it took me a moment to get some muse I'm really sick. And Ayita is in Lupus.

Ayita had not been sleeping well, after all she had to patch up her daughter and bury her brother all in the same month. This was not what she traveled so far away for. She traveled here because she hated war and hated violence. She was angry and was too much of a nice person to invoke revenge. She just stayed at home and cared for all her children and that was how it was. She didn’t want to submerge herself in anything that wasn’t her problem directly.

Ayita was up and had heard the light sound of liam up downstairs. She figured he was heading out and about to do something. Mama, mama.” Charlotte and Skoll came in. ”Where’s Hati? Ayita asked. Looking at her two children. ”gone, I no no where.” Said lottie looking at her mother. Ayita huffed looking at them. Not one of them were allowed to leave without her permission. She stood looking at them. What to do bring them or leave them Zafier was not here to protect them. ”Come on let’s find Hati. She said. They were almost two months it was chilly but ayita could keep them safe she knew she could.

Ayita mushed her kids down the stairs and out the door. She figured it would be easy to fallow Liam’s scent since Hati had obviously gone with him. She could smell the young boy. Moving smiftly Ayita smiled as the two ran alongside her sometimes falling behind. Ayita knew the boys hadn’t gotten far after all one had shorter legs.

She slowed as the small group approached the hotel. She smiled as she walked up holding her head and body to show respect to Strel. Greetings She said bowing her head then turning it. She glared at her youngest son, no mama was not pleased. Mama ook mita Stellen and oo I finded ti. Lottie called tackling her brother. Ayita sighed. Look, Charlotte its Mister Strelein but you can shorten it to strel dear its still hard when your learning. Ayita looked away from her kids. Hmm, I mean if that’s ok with you. She said.

Skoll looked around sitting down he looked at Liam. ”Mama mad” Though Ayita really had done a good job of hiding it minus the glare. "So a hunt is what your all up to this early. well at least the kids could get a good lesson. Ayita said smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 i{font-weight:italic; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.freebaug31 p i:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p i:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread