A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]
.: OOC Woo! :: WC 399 :.

Lately Liam knew that most of the pack members were on edge, waiting for bad news to come at any moment. The war had really scrambled things up inside everyone's mind but now slowly everyone was recuperating. Liam himself was getting loads better. Physically he was fine, his wounds 99% healed, and finally after some struggles he had managed to keep relatively low-key, he was getting better on that side of the coin too. No more nightmares, easier nights, less paranoia... And all in time for the cold to come. Yet another thing they'd have to worry about. “Yeah, definitely.” Liam replied when Strel suggested about the cooling temperatures outside. But the food was more important. “Not enough for anyone to starve in the next month but... definitely not enough to last through winter.” Liam explained. In his opinion, they would need to stock up soon before all of the good preys started disappearing due to winter and its lurking ways.

As he glanced down at little Hati, Liam decided small prey would probably be best. Of course disappointment lingered deep inside Liam's gut at the thought of not having much of a challenge, but it would definitely be fun to hunt alongside his baby brother and show him some tricks. “Sure, that sounds fine by–” he hadn't yet completed his sentence when he caught the scent of three very familiar wolves approaching, followed by equally as familiar voices. Instantly Liam felt himself tense up a little bit. He was hoping his mother wasn't mad at him for letting Hati tag along. The little guy probably would have ended up going off all by himself if Liam hadn't let the him tag along and then of course it would be the older Catori who would find himself responsible for losing his brother. Either way he was kind of screwed, wasn't he?

Fortunately she wasn't angry at him – perhaps at Hati, but not at Liam. “Yeah, I noticed we were running low on meat the other day and thought I'd lend a hand.” he told his mother with a tiny smile that plainly said 'I'm sorry if I scared you for a moment by bringing Hati along.'. “So are we making this a party of six or what?” Liam asked the group in general, the three little ones looking quite excited at the idea.

<style type="text/css">
.LiamCandyAppleTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#e99205; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #999999; }
.LiamCandyAppleTable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffddce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AIYfu.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3b0402; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#750b00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
</style>
Table by Nuki. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread