What I must do to become strong!
Quote:Date: October 30
Time: Late Morning / Afternoon
Mood: Frustration
Form: Optime

[html]

OOC: Sorry it took so long to get this up. XD I had RL issues Tongue
WC: 303

She held the bow and arrow in hand, her gaze lifted to study the thin long pointed pole in her one hand. She sighed, shook her head and gently slid the arrow back against the arc of the bow. Her fingers slid across the length of the object until they braced the thin string of hairs and slowly begun to pull back, her hand fought back the force of the pull as she held the arrow and bow in place. Her arm began to shake softly; the rhythm of her motions fell upon the arrow and caused it to vibrate slightly.

She sighed and concentrated harder, and then released the arrow. The object shot from the bow, and soared shakingly through the air until it landed with a soft thud. Deirdre sighed heavily and shook her head roughly, “I don’t understand.” She begun, “What am I doing wrong?”

Her gaze lifted to the red-tailed hawk perched upon a tree branch, its features rested calmly upon its winged form. The wolf woman sighed, “What? No smart comment?” She asked. The hawk squawked softly and then presumed pruning himself. The wolf sighed, “Great, at least I won’t hear your nagging any longer.” She growled.

She then placed the tip of her bow to touch the ground, and lent against it. A long sigh escaped her muzzle, as she looked off in the distance her semi keen eyes begun to study a tree in the distance. The tree stood proudly afar from where she was then, its rough bark covered in moss and dirt. A hand made target. The she wolf sighed, “I was sure I could hit it.” She mumbled to herself as she lifted her bow and arrow once more into her arms. She replaced a second arrow against the bow and pulled back.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread