Call out my name and I will be there
[html]

| +340

His concern for Jace and their soon to be family, Temo did not notice that Jace was hanging off of him as he helped her across the yard. He was practically lifting her up the steps leading to the french doors and into the house. He did not even notice Jace had closed the door behind them as his concern slowly turned to excitement the closer to the bedroom they got.

With some maneuvering, He managed to help Jace through the hole that Jace had made in the wall of their bedroom. After they hacked the hole through the wall, he had come back and cleaned the edges of it up so they would not keep getting streaks of plaster powder in their fur every time they went through the hole. With extreme care and loving, Temo helped Jace to the pile of rags and lowered her to them. As he helped her settle into the nest, he asked her "Anything you need or want?"

It was dark in the nursery, but with his wolf eyes, he could see well enough to get around. After he helped Jace get settled in, he went around the room and made sure everything was ok. He made sure the blanket was covering the window and not letting any light in. He looked over the candles that were situated on a shelf, "Are you wanting the candles lit now?" he asked keeping his voice quiet because it felt like he should be quiet in the nursery.

Temo made his way around to the bed and sat down. He bounced up and down a little as he tested the springiness of the mattress. Some thoughts wandered through his head while he waited for Jace to decide if she needed anything. He knew that she kept the bed in the nursery for when he stayed in there with her and one thought occurred to him and he decided to ask, "I know some prefer solitude during the birthing or do not want males around, what is your preference?"

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread