Call out my name and I will be there
3+

She gasped as more pain shot through her momentarily cutting off her ability to respond to his questions. The hybrid closed her eyes and moaned softly, her tongue almost constantly hanging from her jaws. This hurt. A lot more than the other time had done but Jace had been in a very weak place then both mentally and physically. Her body had been starved and her mind broken, chased by demons and wraiths and all things unholy and evil. Now she was in a much better place to deal with it, well fed and happy, spoilt even. She grinned at that, Temo did spoil her so much,

"Just some... water please." Giving birth was thirsty work. She was glad she was keeping her good humor throughout this ordeal. Mismatched eyes flickered open again now that the slice of hurt had receded. It seemed perhaps that the woman would not spend all of the time in agony unlike the other time. Her gaze pierced the darkness like stars did the night's sky, glowing from her face even though their was not a light source for them to reflect. The only light within the room was the small sliver that came in through the hole in the wall to their bedroom.

"No, leave them off for now. The darkness is fine." Her head turned to watch him as he tested the bounciness of the bed and a grin crossed her face although it quickly turned into a grimace for a few seconds. A bubble of panic raced up her throat at his words, he was leaving? He couldn't leave, an upset cry burst from her chest and she leaned forwards,

"Don't leave me." Their was honest fear in her eyes, she was scared he would leave he to face this alone. She wasn't sure if she could do it alone.

Messages In This Thread