Call out my name and I will be there
[html]

| +302

He stopped flexing his legs so he would stop bouncing on the bed which brought which made him sit still. It was not the reaction that Temo had expected from Jace when he thought of and asked the question. Although he could not see her face clearly, only the shadow of her head with the glint of her eyes as she looked at him, he could not see the emotions that was going through her eyes because of the near blackness of the room, but he did hear the fear in her voice when she told him not to leave her alone.

Temo quickly moved off of the bed and carefully made his way to the pile of rags and sat down next to Jace. He put his arms around her shoulders and held her tight against him. "Do not be frightened, I will not leave you." he whispered into her ear. The water she requested not forgotten, just put off because he did not feel leaving her right now was a good idea, even for the short trip to the kitchen where they had some water skins that he had filled earlier that day.

He could feel the muscles of her body tense when the pain from the contractions went through her like a knife as he held her close against him. With a light kiss onto her forehead he continued to whisper soothingly to her, "I am here and will not... can not... leave you." His eyes roamed around the dark room and he remembered something about Jace having mentioned that some of her friends might show to assist her at this time however he had not heard anyone arriving and announcing their arrival yet, "I am here to help in any way I can, let me know what to do."

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread