Call out my name and I will be there
[html]

i guess i used up all my writing shizzle last month. | +312

Temo could not believe that he was seconds from becoming a father. He had dreamed about it when he was younger just to have those dreams smashed when there was no one that wanted to share the dreams with him. That was not the only reason that he had left his birth pack, but it was the main reason. There was nothing for him there and a life alone wandering the forests and dilapidated human cities was a far better life than the constant reminder that he was alone in a pack.

The pain of Jace's nails digging into his hand brought him back to the present and a tear to his eye. One of his ears laid back onto his head as he winced from the pain of her nails digging in and her scream piercing his ears. A wave of sadness washed over him because there was not anything he could do to relieve her of the pain.

All that was forgotten when the smell of blood and amniotic fluids reach his nose and Jace let go of his hand. Many thoughts went through his mind as he waited for Jace to remove the amniotic sac. He did not realize that he had heald his breath when the continued squalling of the pup confirmed to him that it was alive and not happy with the sudden change in environment.

A wave of happiness overtook him as he carefully took his small, wet, and noisy son into his hands. Tears welled up in his eyes, but this time they were tears of happiness as it seemed that this time, they would have a family to raise instead of the pain and heartache of death staining their lives. In the moment of quiet while the pup tried to fathom the sudden change from her hands to his, Temo whispered, "He is... he is... beautiful."

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread