Call out my name and I will be there
[html]

| +227

It was quiet outside as it seemed that the whole world had stopped for this moment. The birthing of Temo and Jace's litter being that moment that had put the world on hold. It was a good thing that it was quiet outside because Temo may not have noticed if anything was going on he was so enthralled with the pups as Jace was showing them to him still wet from the birthing fluids as this is the first time that he has seen pups this young before.

With such delicacy, Temo took the second pup and held her in his hand and close to his chest. He was afraid to move for fear that he might drop her. She is beautiful, like her mother, he whispered ever so quietly not wanting to disturb the moment, or the pups, with his loud voice.

He returned the pup to Jace and watched as she placed the pup down and latch onto a teat to nurse. It all still seemed like a dream as his mind was having difficulty in believing that he was now a father. His mind kept going back to various questions like "would he be a good father" and "would he know the right things to do or say". He hoped that he would be a good father and not screw up their children to bad.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread