Call out my name and I will be there
[html]
| +322

He was quiet and remained that way as well as staying still when he noticed that Jace had drifted off into a light sleep. He knew she needed her rest and did not want to disturb her. He quieted the thoughts that were going though his head. Temo realized that he would not know, nor would anyone else know, the answer to the one question that was foremost in his mind: "Would he be a good father". He, nor anyone else, could not answer that question until he had raised their children and he needed to stop dwelling on it.

Temo started when Jace woke up with a grunt. He realized that he must have "slept" with his eyes open, at least that was the way it seemed like. His nose tested the air to make sure they were still safe in their house, hidden away in the nursery. With a glance at Jace then down at the pups, he reassured himself that everything was still ok and there was nothing wrong with the pups.

His shoulders moved in the slow up and down movement of a shrug as he did not know how long Jace had dozed off. "Sure, I can get you some water," he whispered and kissed her on her forehead. "Would you like something to eat too?" he continued with the whisper as he quietly stood up, some of his joints complaining with pops and snaps as he straightened up and ducked out the curtained opening.

Temo was not gone long with his trek to the kitchen for liquid refreshment. He got a couple of tall glasses from the cupboard and filled them from the pot full of water they made sure to keep full for when the this time came. With the glasses of water and a tupperware full of dried meat strips, he returned to the darkness of the nursery and handed Jace the refreshment she had requested.

<style type="text/css">
.greentemo b {font-weight:bold; color:#515244; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141510 1px 1px 1px;}
.greentemo .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.greentemo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.greentemo {margin:0px auto; width:444px; background-color:#1a1b15; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wmq8e8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 490px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread