Call out my name and I will be there
[html]

| +239

The trip to the kitchen helped stretch his muscles out and to clear out the fuzziness that was creeping into his head. He was feeling tired having been sitting in the dark and not doing much moving. Feeling refreshed from having a drink and a quick walk to the kitchen and back to the nursery, he had settled back down in his place next to Jace and made sure the extra water and food was pushed off to the side out of the way.

In the dark of the room, no one would have noticed his ears were partially laid back, not only from trying to protect the inner ears from her cries of pain, but in annoyance that he could do little to help relieve her of the pain. All he could do was sit with her and hold her against him for support.

As he sat with her and held her, he could feel the exhaustion creeping through her muscles and in her breathing. Worry for her and the pups crept onto his face and would have been seen in his eyes if there was light enough to see in the darkened room. When Jace did make a move to pick up the newest member of their family, Temo knew it was because she was exhausted and with the gentleness that he did not know he possessed, got the pup and held it up for Jace to take.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread