No artificiality
[html]
OOC:

He really liked being away from his mother. He could do all sorts of things when he was away from Naniko's sight and her sharp ears. He giggled a bit as his mind wandered to other ideas; his mother hadn't liked him cursing and carrying on at the pack meeting, but he had quite liked the sound of those words. He wanted to say them more! He considered speaking one of them aloud just to hear it again, to allow the sound to amuse him and bring his cheery mood back, but looked up at the expectant mother. She was going to have puppies...what if she was like Naniko? Would she give him a swat on the behind for saying such a thing? He cleared his throat, simply looking back at her and smiling for a few moments.

I remember da meeting...dat one wolf yelled "FUCK! He exclaimed, allowing the word to spill out. She told him more about herself and the little puppies next, something that he was very interested in. Dey can't play when they come out? Why? He asked, not able to understand the concept. He was definitely growing bored of his brothers...they were so stupid and not very much fun at all any more. Dey stoopid, my bruvvers. You wanna play with me instead? We play now!

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread