Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 And the warrior cries

Aeron figured she'd have to search for hours to find her children. She was tired and couldn't explain being here if anyone caught her inside or to close. She looked around and sniffed the air now where would the girls be. She shrugged and continued along the skulled edge. She still found them creepy and hoped that someday it wouldn't be hers there on a post.

Aeron sighed as she looked around golden gaze locked on a world she never wanted to be a part of but she was. She was tied to these lands tied to them because of her children. She heard a voice before she smelt the child. The first of her spawn the first that hated her they all would even this one. She was no mother, she was a terrible mother. Wraith, look at you child you have grown so much." What else could she say. She knelt down placing her bag and everything down. "I brought you gifts. For you and Luc. Wraith how is Luc? where is she?" she asked looking at the girl.

The thought of crying welled in her. The idea that she could or might be able to. "I'm sorry isn't enough, I doubt you'd even believe I love you. I came to see you and your sister. To take you home with me." Though why would they come why would they want to build something she'd never given a chance.

She had to force herself to shut up. She just couldn't keep rambling she was shaken by seeing her. That it caused her to vomit words and nearly break down. Golden orbs watched the child she didn't want forgiveness she just wanted to know they were ok. Well now she knew.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread