Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Wraith Creed
Love: The kind that kills and scars and makes you kneel and crawl to hell and back

Word Count :: > 300 OMG WHEEE SO EXCITED.

Wraith saw her mother move -- slowly -- toward her. Once Aeron had heard Wraith bark a greeting, she began lumbering over. Wraith flinched, a little worried that big fattie would fall on her and squish her to death. But she didn't want to be rude, so she tried not to move or run away.

When Aeron spoke, Wraith found herself instinctively moving away, despite what she'd promised to herself. Of course she'd grown! Duh! She was much bigger and older now, so it only made perfect sense that she'd grown. Did her mom lose her brains when she'd left Inferni? Wraith had never thought she was dumb, but these sorts of things made her wonder.

"Lucy idn't here," she replied. "She..." she began, but stopped. She knew that Lucy said she missed her mother, but why should she? Wraith didn't want Lucilla to leave, even if that was what Lucilla wanted the most. Wraith wanted to keep her and Nathaniel all to herself so they could live happily ever after with their sister-mommy, Valkyrie.

"I wanna stay here," she replied. "You can't make me leave! And I don't wanna gift if I have to go. Don't make me!" she shouted shrilly. "I have Val and daddy and Nathaniel and they love me," she explained, pouting. She liked Inferni and she liked having everyone here. "If you miss me so much, you shudda never left!" she cried.

image courtesy of Erik Yeoh@Flickr; edits by iku; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.wraithbyiku1 { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/66gsvk.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#2b1e19; width:429px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:180px 0px 10px 0px; color:#9F918B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.wraithbyiku1 b {color:#86633c; }
.wraithbyiku1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wraithbyiku1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.wraithbyiku1 .name { font-size:15px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 0px 20px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; line-height:13px; }
.wraithbyiku1 .lyrics { font-size:10px; font-family:arial, hevetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 15px 30px; color:#928375; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread