Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 And the warrior cries

Aeron shifted the way she sat as she moved onto her but. She watched Wraith take the doll and look it over as the girl turned her attention back to her mother placing her head one the poorly made bear. Aeron smiled as she heard wraith finally say that Luc was actually ok. Thats all she needed to hear. "Good I'm glad"

Aeron looked at the girl as she moved closer to her. "Now I never thought you were not smart enough to understand. I just never really knew how to tell you. I still don't know if I know how to put it." She said as she smiled. She rubbed her stomach trying to sooth what ever was in it hoping to take a moment to relax. "You remember mama Io right how she helped me raise you?"she asked as she looked at her.

"I was in love with her and still in love with her. Your father and I could never share that sort of love. I asked her to never leave my side the day you and Luc were born." She paused feeling the pups within her move. "We couldn't stay here I have friends who are wolves not everyone is bad. I needed the freedom. But I didn't want to remove you from all your family. I wanted you to chose where you wanted to be and I see the choice you made. Thats fine with me as long as you are happy. Even if you hate me till I die. She said as she watched her daughter.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread