Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Wraith Creed
Love: The kind that kills and scars and makes you kneel and crawl to hell and back

Wraith was happy to know that her mother didn't think she was dumb. She wanted to be the smartest of her siblings, so it was only fitting that her mother agreed. However, as her mother spoke, Wraith felt a growing sense of dread overtake her. What was the reason for her mother leaving? Was it nefarious? Wrong? Had her mother broken the rules? She thought up a number of possibilities in only a few seconds and quickly began to fear for the worst.

Aeron identified a mama Io, but Wraith couldn't really remember. It must have been when she was really young, since Aeron left a while ago and Wraith remembered Talitha and Valkyrie as the ones who really raised her. But as Aeron spoke more, she thought she could remember the other coyote a bit. But even as Aeron explained, Wraith felt herself growing angry. She felt hot with rage and she took a step forward, her fur bristling. Although she felt like she was on fire, she spoke with a cold and icy snap.

"You picked her over me. So you love her better. I'm your daughter! I'm yours! And Lucy and Nat are yours! We're all yours! And wolves are stupid! You picked her and wolves over us real famlee! I choose here 'cuz my better mommies love me when you don't! I love Val and Tal and they really love me!" As she spoke, her voice rose until she was shouting. She took one step back and then another. She never wanted to see her mother again.

image courtesy of Erik Yeoh@Flickr; edits by iku; table code by the Mentors!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread