Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 269 And the warrior cries

Aeron watched Wraith and saw the look on her face. yup she had been dreading this she had never wanted to hurt her children. Maybe it was best that she never come back maybe she shouldn't have come. She listened to the girl yelling at her again although she deserved it. She was not a good mother and She knew having more she may not be a good mother.

"Wraith please don't say that. She said though what was there to say. What was she going to do what would she say to her daughter? Why did she want to know the girls that she had left here. "Your all I have you and Luc are all I have Wraith please I beg you not to hate me she said pleading with the child. She wanted the child to understand she wanted to know that maybe she would be able to have a bond with the girl.

She sighed. "I'm not perfect I never claimed to be. I made mistakes but that doesn't mean I can't try to fix them. I love you I love you more they Val and Tal do. They could never love you the way a true mother could. I did what I thought was best for you and I always will. she stated looking at the red girl. I can never force you to love me. But I will be near if you ever need me. She stood up placing a hand on her stomach. Some day she would return again. She would bring the child what ever it was to meet its siblings.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread