Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 387 And the warrior cries

The child before her was her's and would always be. Aeron couldn't imagine that things would get better between the two. Though things would not get better if Aeron didn't try. Aeron had come here to build a bond with her child but things were going downhill. She never thought that things would be like this. No maybe she did maybe she knew that this was how it was going to be. There was nothing she could do to change what had gone on between her and wraith but she could try to fix things

Aeron looked at the child and tried to smile. The girl was stubborn a trait she got from both parents. Aeron shook her head. A Mothers love is never fading it allows her to do what is most important for the child. she said as she looked at Wraith and then closed her eyes. Her parents had beaten her and pushed her to be the best fighter. Wraith you are happy here are you not? So I did what was good for you. You have family and your siblings. You are happy. she said as she smiled at her.
Aeron looked down at the child and tried to smile. The child was so angry at her and it hurt Aeron so. She loved her and that love could never change. Wraith I know its hard but I love you and I’m not far away. She said looking at the child.

What else could she say. What could she do? She just wanted to hold her kids and be a mom. Being pregnant again had made her so emotional and she just couldn’t stand it. She couldn’t tell the child in front of her now she hated her so much as it was. She would think she was being replaced the fact was she wasn’t. Wraith was just a child there were just some things she could not grasp until she was older. ”Please don’t hate me for my mistakes. I will come every week to see you if it will make things better. Wraith I love you you and your sister. She said as she looked at her. Hand on her swollen belly. When this child or children were old enough for travel she would bring them.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread