Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Wraith Creed
Love: The kind that kills and scars and makes you kneel and crawl to hell and back

This is such a moving thread. ;_; I started to reply two times already but nothing felt right, so here goes. Want to close this with your reply? Smile

Wraith's stubborn streak continued. Even as her mother spoke, she didn't want to meet her eyes. Even though Wraith knew her mother was right in one regard, that she was happy living in Inferni, she still disagreed with the reasoning behind her mother's departure. Even if her home was in Inferni, it wasn't a real home if her mother wasn't there. Although Wraith had supplemented it with many other loving and caring coyotes, she still had a small hole left in her heart from when her mother had first left. No matter what Aeron said, Wraith knew that she had been abandoned.

Wraith could accept that her mother loved her. She was, however, torn between whether she should say the same. When she had been younger, visiting her mother had been out of the question because she had been too young to make the journey. Then, no one had told her why her mother had left and Wraith sometimes forgot about Aeron ever being there. When she remembered, that was when it hurt the most.

Wraith was quiet. She did not say anything when Aeron finished speaking, but just absorbed it all. "Maybe when I ahm older I visit you," she replied slowly. "Ahn maybee you visit mee, but... I just wanna... think... some 'cuz ahm kinda sad, mommy," she explained. She hoped it wouldn't hurt her mother's feelings too much.

image courtesy of Erik Yeoh@Flickr; edits by iku; table code by the Mentors!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread