Sorry just doesn't count
403 WC

She was nothing like her mother though her mother was nothing like the mother before her. Each mother had its faults and its strengths and aeron found herself at more faults at times than anything else. Her mother had been a bitter woman who took the sake of the clan over that of the family. Aeron had been born in a world of war and the need to be the best she never wanted to place this on her children but she also never wanted to seem too soft. Looking at her though she just couldn’t help but feel like nothing more than a failure.
The child was upset and had reason but that did not make it any easier on aeron. She had always wanted to be there for her girls and she felt like she had done them a favor by not staying. She was torn, she should have stayed she should have left Io for the sake of her kids that’s what a proper mother would have done but aeron had never been a good proper mother. She had failed twice, her first child was dead along with her mate and the two here knew so little about her and at least wraith was upset maybe she didn’t hate her as much.
Aeron looked at her, the bear she fixed by the child. She nodded, “I will wait and when you are ready let out the best call you can.” She said golden eyes looked at the child. She just wanted to hold her maybe there would come a time where she would be able too. Maybe someday Wraith would allow her in not the lands but into what she was thinking she just wanted her daughter to know that the distance didn’t have to stop her from being a mother.
Aeron gathered her things and smiled. “I hope to see you soon, and Luc.” She added giving her daughter a smile. “I love you I love both of you so much.” She said as she turned away from inferni and Wraith. She would be back she would always keep trying and keep working at being a better mother. She hoped that when these were born that she would not fail them or it. She could not continue to allow failure to be the only thing as a parent she was good at. She had to be a better mom.

Messages In This Thread