Keep those teeth to yourself
[html]<style type="text/css">
.claudius03 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#6AA2B1 url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/844/claudius03.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.claudius03 .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#000;}
.claudius03 .box {width:240px;height:400px;float:right;}
.claudius03 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.claudius03 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.claudius03 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.claudius03 b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.claudius03 .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;text-shadow:#11271B 1px 1px 2px;padding-bottom:10px}
.claudius03 a {color:#43213A}
.claudius03 a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

all the anguish you suppressed

I am guessing this is in Serena Reserve since that's halfway between AW and CD? :O I didn't mention it too explicitly just in case x)

Claudius did not often venture too far from the AniWayan lands; but when he did, it was for a good reason. Now, with the completion of the war, he stayed in the pack doing what he needed. He had met a kind lone wolf girl who'd treated some of his wounds, and since then, he'd followed her advice and continued treating his wounds as best he could. Although he still had a few lasting scars from the encounter, he figured he was doing much better than he would have been otherwise.

Today, he was out harvesting a number of plants for remedies and balms. He'd found a wonderful patch which had a lot of plantain and other plants. They were surviving quite well and Claudius was determined to collect enough to last the winter. Luckily, it hadn't snowed yet, so gathering the plantain was an easy task. Ever diligent, he stayed alert to ensure that he wasn't taken by surprise. The sound of a twig snapping shocked him and he froze. His ears swiveled to and fro as he tried to find the source of the noise. He quickly and quietly picked up the bunch of plantain and tucked it into his bag. He straightened up, tiptoed over to a tree and peered around it in search of the sound. He inched closer and then stopped, stock still.

"Y-you!" he shouted. It was his captor. He quickly pushed his bag behind his bum and raised his hands in front of him. "G-g-g-go away. The war i-i-s o-over. Do-on't ma-ake trouble."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread