Keep those teeth to yourself
[html]

000+
Lo siento about the delay... I had muse issuuuues

Silvano had not heard the coming of the AniWayan, but he had been so focused on keeping the woman at his arm calm. He had wanted to take her out to show her that it was safe again, but he doubted she would be bubbling around on her own for quite some time still. He patted her hand lovingly, trying to be reassuring, but he was himself worried; kind of a problem in that situation. It was probably a rabbit, the thing that made the sound. Giselle clung to him with much more vigor than before and was practically leaping into his arms. He patted her arm gently, letting her lean in on him with a patient smile. "It's nothing, sweet."

The Sadira sighed slightly, looking up toward where the woods had shook enough to scare the pale woman. "It's nothing, se-" he paused suddenly seeing the strange canine that he had captured during the raid on his home. His eyes widened as Claudius shouted at him, his voice stuttering as it always was. "You!" he countered, rather dumbly as he froze looking at the man. Silvano put up his hands in the Tribesman's direction. "I"m not here to cause trouble! I'm bringing supplies!" he yelled back, furrowing his brows in frustration.

<style>
.silv-mtn2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-mtn2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-mtn2 b {color:#6781b6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-mtn2 {background-image:url(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5541/silvanomtn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #aac1cd; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43375b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;}
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread