Keep those teeth to yourself
[html]

000+
I don't know where I found the muse x___x

Giselle cowered behind him, and the man didn't bother to pull her away from his back. She would come out on her own, if she wanted. Ears still flattened back in embarrassment and shame, the Sadira looked at the cowering, stuttering wolf. It was almost a look of pity, though it was mixed with a terribly large amount of concern, especially if the other male made mention of how the two of them knew each other. He had never told the pretty white woman what he had done during the war. She knew about his most gruesome act, and he thought that more than she had ever needed to know or see.

"Yes, we're bringing you supplies!" he growled out, pulling out the satchel on his back and opening it to show the miserable creature the white rolls within. "See? Bandages!" Silvano did not want to be nice to this wolf, not the way he was acting toward two peaceful creatures intent on peaceful missions. Where did he get off? "I'm not here to do anything. Why would I bring her? Besides, my mother is always over there! Why are you trying to keep me away? Especially when we bring you supplies." He shoot the male a narrowed look, daring him to say anything. Daring him.

<style>
.silv-mtn2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-mtn2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-mtn2 b {color:#6781b6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-mtn2 {background-image:url(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5541/silvanomtn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #aac1cd; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43375b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;}
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread