Keep those teeth to yourself
[html]

all the anguish you suppressed

OMG WUT. Giselle probably only has more questions. CLAUDIUS JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY.
Also, sorry for taking so long to reply earlier! I'll be replying faster now. c:

Claudius took another step forward, rising to the other male's challenge. He knew he should not be lowering himself to this horrible male's level and succumbing to his bait, but there were some things he could not let go. One of them was how horribly this wolf had treated Claudius. His wounds still stung.

Claudius considered the wolf's words. He sneered quietly and shook his head. Yes, it was this wolf in particular who he wanted to keep away. He didn't have a particular hatred against any of the other wolves of his pack; after all, Maska's Guardians had been the agitators and they had only replied in kind. But this wolf had replied not in kind, but in blood.

Claudius was about to reply when the cowering girl claimed that the boy would never hurt anyone. Never? Hah! Claudius let out a loud barking laugh and shook his head. Oh yes, this boy was completely absolved of all his sins. It was too much. This girl, who made Claudius seem like a bear wrestler with courage the size of trees in comparison, knew nothing of what the wolf had done.

"You're right," he replied, addressing the male. His stutter was curiously less pronounced. "It's yuh you I am tr-y-ing to keep away." He turned to the girl and added: "you are we-w-welcome... to bring the bandages... with me. But he -- " Claudius pointed at the male "is not. I would never huh-h-hurt anyo-one, bu-ut your... frie-e-e-end... here... would..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread