whisper in the wind
I'm pulling Jace out of this thread now, I have too many and herp she's leaving anyway XD Also; orange writing Big Grin wheeeee
3+

Only an eyebrow raised gave the illusion that Jace's expression was carved out of anything other that stone as the scarred grey one, Shiloh, spoke disrespectfully to her. Her gaze was steely as it swept over the lower ranked woman, if Jace remembered correctly then she held the rank of Kusala, the craftswoman, before settling itself on her fellow arctic wolf, she even offered the woman a small smile despite the tension swirling through the air. She allowed a small sliver of pride to seep into her voice,

"I believe congratulations are in order then for your promotion. Although you won't have much work to do at the moment seeing as they are a day and a bit old. They are not really that hard to keep track of." A small joke between them "However, I believe that they will morph into a hand full in the coming future and I may require your assistance then, call it a mother's intuition." Something resembling her usual personality seemed to come to light for a brief few seconds before sinking back into the depths of her stoic demeanor as her gaze returned to Shiloh,

"You would do well to follow Kiara's advice, Shiloh. Ichikan leadership does not take lightly to insubordination or insolence." Her expression shifted from poised and reserved to something more like a mild chastisement. "I could have very easily punished you for that disrespect.. but I will not. You are excused, this time." Her message was clear, don't let it happen again. Jace didn't need to explain herself to Shiloh besides all she had done was request the woman put her clothes back on because she had looked cold, next time she'd just leave her to freeze. Jace didn't even understand why she had shifted in the first place, a waste of energy and time.

She looked the pair over again and drew herself up tall, her thick fur raising slightly,

"Well I must be on my way, things to do, children to feed and all that. Kiara I will speak to you later about your rank." With a quick smile and a wink Jace was gone, briskly making her way through the maze of the mountains without so much as a backwards glance.

Messages In This Thread