slow cadence
OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: She smiled at him staying in lupus form. Apparently being short did have its occasional benefits. Ayasha regarded the ex-prisoner. Ephraim had been very friendly when they met before this awful war. But she wondered if he had seen Maska and Dawali. She wasn’t sure how the whole thing was going to settle with AniWaya being occupied.

She nodded and remarked, ”It has.” She giggled as he poked at her, gently swiping his paw away with her own. But she saw that he had seen her scar and hoped that he didn’t ask about it. She wasn’t embarrassed by her actions but it was a dark time for her. She wasn’t sure how she felt about taking another’s life. But she would just have to deal with it in time. She was starting to understand Liam.

Luckily, Ephraim didn’t directly ask about her scar but she was sure that he was curious about it. She shrugged. ”I’m OK. A little beat up and unsure of what’s going to happen to AniWaya.” Her answer was honest and she was uncertain. She also allowed her pain to come through. She hung her head slightly. ”I killed a guardian and got this scar to remind me of it.” She waited to see how he would react to this news.

Messages In This Thread