Ornamentation Chromatic
[html]
Rio Marino
If I fall and all is lost
OOC :: Caprica was making her a bracelet, not a necklace (in case you didn’t get my PM) >_<

Rio beamed at her sister’s interest. ”We should experiment one day…” She was talking about the drugs, since Caprica seemed to take a particular interest when she mentioned them, but she wasn’t specific. She looked up at her sister and then turned to look at something else in the room. The wall right across from her sufficed.

After a short pause she said, ”Don’t doubt yourself, Sis. I have confidence in you that you’ll find something to make yourself useful. You always have.” She turned her head slightly, but not enough to be looking at her sister. It was just enough so that her voice would be projected in the right direction and not lost to the walls of the cave in a direction that no one was sitting. Caprica was crafty, and way more creative than Rio. She had little doubt that her sister would come up with something useful to Anathema, and everyone would love whatever it was because she was pretty good with things like that.

Caprica stopped crafting and held up her bracelet. All blood red beads just like she wanted. They were beautiful and they would go lovely with her black fur, and may even give off a little accent to all the boringness. A smile grew on Rio’s lips from ear to ear- a nice toothy grin to show her appreciation for the cute little gift. ”Oh, I love it! Thank you, beautiful!” She grabbed Caprica from the side, with her left arm, and squeezed her tightly and quickly, giving her a small side hug. She was still careful not to spill Caprica’s supplies from her lap all over the cave. When the hug was finished and she let go, she held out her wrist for Caprica to clip the bracelet on her. She still wore a huge smile.

Remember that all alone is where I belong
WC :: 304 // Points :: 3
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread