Underneath the Moonlight
Of course, his rolling his eyes at her made Ayasha’s smirk grow even more. But he seemed to be glad to see her. She was also glad to see him, even if he wasn’t her Liam. She needed to find that boy and see why on earth he hadn’t been around to see her in awhile. She might even have to beat him up, which she had the feeling that he wouldn’t like. Oh well.

His question made her pause for a moment. Was it a good kind of crazy? She didn’t know. She gave a slight shrug and sigh. ”I don’t know. I suppose that it’s a little early to tell. AniWaya is now under control of your king and the leader of Crimson Dreams. We’ll see how long they’re there.” She hadn’t really thought about how Liam was related to the king of Cour des Miracles.

She nodded as he explained his reasons for being out here. It made sense. Her mood was lifted, however, at the offer of staying by the fire. She glanced at the sun and saw how low it was. ”Well, it’s a bit late to head home and I don’t have anywhere else to be. So I suppose I’ll take you up on your offer.” She grinned at him and sat by him but not too close.

Messages In This Thread