good luck has it's storms
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io nodded along to Analise's, unable to speak though pure pain. She saw the worry in Leon's eyes, she only half understood why. Those tiny details escaped her, though she assumed that the Spaniard had never divulged that information. She hissed fiercly, shooting a soft glare to Leon, almost wanting to blame him, but she had asked him for this. She smiled, half heartedly at him before digging her face into her daughter's coat. When she came to Leon she came for his dna, but she found a daughter, something she had longed for. All of her own died, and even then there hadn't been many. Unnamed and somewhat forgotten.

'Yes' she replied, the pain disappearing as she considered his words, 'That is what we should called them...'. Tormenta. 'I have no wish to imprint anything of my family on my children. Not anymore. I have dedicated Sarajevo to them, that is all I need'. Sarajevo had been born into the pack of her own birth, therefore he continued the name. These would be the Tormenta's, perfect for the night. 'The storm' she crooned gently.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread