Medic Please
[html]

ooc: short post, ack! on another note I'll be here for a couple hours because I have no school tomorrow. If you're up for it we can speed post and get a good portion of this thread done. =D (260 words)

Liam looked Terra up and down before his eyes fell on her wound. He nodded to himself, that was going to need attention and fast. It looked bad. His eyes went up to her face when she spoke and he noticed the smile on her face. “Humor, huh?” Liam muttered with a smirk. “What exactly do you consider humor?” he asked in all seriousness, crouching down so that he could inspect the wound further. Terra was in really rough shape, lying there on the ground. He wondered if she was up to walking the couple feet necessary to reach his house. Out of habit, the young wolf glanced at his three siblings before glancing back at the injured female. She probably wasn't heavy at all – he could undoubtedly carry her.

“Alright, don't worry I'll take care of the wound – it probably looks worse than it actually is.” Liam said firmly, probably trying to convince himself more than Terra. He realized his wish for more practice on live wolves was coming true. He had someone to tend to and he wasn't in the presence of his mother – she wasn't going to be able to give him some help if he needed it. He was going to do this all on his own. He felt a little proud. “Can you walk? I have all of my supplies at my place – it's just a dozen feet away... I can always carry you though.” he said, his face growing serious as he went into 'work mode'.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread