Medic Please
[html]

ooc: (363 words)

Liam looked at her suspiciously. While the young coy-wolf was beginning to grow on him, the Catori boy still had his doubts about her. He did not fully trust her and wasn't sure if what she needed him to keep secret was threatening to the pack. Had she gotten Cour des Miracles in trouble with a neighboring pack? Following the war, Liam hoped that she hadn't. They were still struggling to get a grip on normalcy – and with the up and coming winter months no one could afford another war. “I can't promise anything, Terra. If you did something that could get us all in trouble...” he drifted off. “You need to tell my father or... Strel or... Haven or something. If it's really bad I don't want to be responsible.” he said bluntly. He wasn't going to tell her to tell him, that he wouldn't tell anyone, if he knew that may not be true. He was an honest, loyal person and he was always careful about secrets that were told to him in strict confidence.

But now they had to deal with her injury – that was the main priority on his mind as he closed the door of his home behind him once Terra had entered; his eyes rested on his siblings for a fraction of a moment before he turned back again. Terra was already lying on the floor. “Alright, I need to see the damage before I do anything.” he told her, remembering the time he had seen his mom working on 'Mara and her injuries. He remembered the pain in Mara's eyes as their mother tended to the wounds and he knew he would have to hurt Terra in order to make her better. “Try not to move.” he stated as he sat down on the floor next to the somewhat older wolf and carefully maneuvered his hands so that he could raise her leg and slip his own underneath her, placing the leg back on his. This way he was closer to the injury and would be able to inspect it better. “Sorry,” he whispered in case he'd hurt her.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread