Medic Please
[html]

ooc: (433 words)

Liam hadn't meant in any way to hurt her, far from it. To be honest he wasn't really thinking that his words could have hurt her – he had merely told her she didn't have to clean up.

While Terra was in the kitchen, Liam took the time to kneel down and wipe some of the blood off the floor. There really wasn't all that much and soon there was only a light pink stain that would only require a little more scrubbing before it was fully removed. He could clearly hear the female's footsteps and when she came back he was standing up again, assessing her words. “You know, you haven't been here long so it's not all that uncommon for you to not be used to the lifestyle yet. I mean I for one would probably go insane if I had to leave the pack behind and trade it for a more nomad lifestyle.” he told her.

Liam thought about ways for her to feel more at home within Cour des Miracles. He didn't want her feeling restless – there was a way that could be avoided and she'd end up helping the pack in the process. “You can always go talk about your restlessness to Strel. He's the Dauphin – kind of our tier's leader. You can ask him about co-ranks... maybe he can find you a job or something.” he suggested, a half-smile crossing his lips.

He went and soaked the cloth into the semi-clean warm water once more and started scrubbing again as the female spoke of her journey to Inferni. Liam felt a little more at ease after she'd told him her side of the story – so she hadn't gone there to cause havoc; just out of shear innocence and curiosity. “Yeah... no.” Liam said with a half-grunt, half-laugh. “You can't really stereotype them all as violent, there's probably a few that aren't so bad but... they have pretty strong beliefs and messin' with their skulls isn't exactly the best way to make friends with them.” Liam said as a joking smile crossed his lips.

He was definitely feeling better about the situation – he had probably overreacted anyway. If the situation called for it he'd tell his dad but otherwise he doubted Inferni would come launching an attack on them. Even if they treasured the skulls. “Luperci coyotes are different than your average coyote where you are from, though. Everything is pretty different. It's something you'll have to keep in mind in the future.” he told her with a shrug.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread