throw a stone and watch the ripples flow
[html]

Over the hum of the wind Razekiel heard his response, and at once his smile widened in delight. Though he hated to intrude on the business of his neighbors, such meetings were wholly needed for negotiations, and considering the proximity between Ichika no Ho-en and Anathema (who lived within the very mountain Ichika called home), the two packs should have gathered and discussed potential problems much sooner. Since the Anathemans had not intruded on Ichikan territory nor had his members complained of any issues with them, Razekiel had made for settling other interruptions first and considered Anathema's closeness a lower priority.

"Hello!" his chipper voice called into the wind, and with that Razekiel gathered up his satchel and wine and drew closer to find the green-eyed woman not far away. She walked with a familiar pride, with a charisma he recognized in her gaze; surely she led these lands and was the one he'd requested. "My, you are white as the snow, man, like a goddess in my midst! The Mother works in such marvelous ways!" Joint wagged over his tongue as he spoke, his smile never-ending as he moved forward in the most harmless of fashions, crafted necklace hanging from his wrist as he extended a hand in greeting. "Razekiel Lykoi, man. Helped found your northern neighbors, yeah? Though it was about time Ichika and Anathema share a sec', man, considering how close we are."

"Ah, right, here," he grinned, next pulling the necklace from his wrist and draping it over her head and neck and stepping back with pride in his eyes. Painted beads and pointed teeth hung from the thin string, and on the woman he thought it to look at its most beautiful. "A gift, hand-made. For you, man, from me."

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread