fill your journals
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa smiled faintly towards her leader, 'You would have at least tried' she noted, 'It's the thought that counts'. Either way, it was better to leave the work to the people who's co-rnaks and ranks corisponded with the task. Odessa had noted that Eris's situation was before Salsola, no doubt before the idea had even sprung into her mind. And because of that reason, she decided Eris should not worry, she didn't voice her ideas though. Simply because of the fact that as an Associate, she was disposable, Lark kin or not. Again it had dawned on her that becomeing more vocal would aid in any promotion, but she was playing the 'better safe than sorry' card and planned to vocalise herself when she was sure she had proved her worth.

'Truthfully, I was thinking much the same thing' she agreed, a strong nod securing the fact. 'Winter's coming and it would be helpful to not have to hunt alone'. Having a feline companion would make stocking up on food much easier, as it was now she had been hunting once a forthnight, catching several rabbits and later preparing them. 'Are they eay to train?' she asked, wondering how she would ever tame such a beast. Of course she could ask her Aunt and Salvia, but they had their own things to do and wouldn't always be there to help.

They worked quick, Eris had made the task fly by. 'I think we're done...' Odessa said, putting the finishing touches to the page.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread