fill your journals
[html]

(359)

Eris is by Kiri!

The dark hybrid had pitifully little knowledge of the wide world beyond what she was familiar with. She did not know anything at all about these exotic places; the extent of her knowledge was that things came over to Freetown via ships and boats from these foreign places. The dark hybrid listened with interest to her silver-tipped packmate, nodding her agreement as the woman spoke. Eris had nearly discovered the hard way just how dangerous an untamed cougar could be: the thing had snapped at her a few times, and that was all. She would not have such a creature around her children, and she was certain Ouija would agree and understand.

Yes. I would not want anything much larger than my Itzcitla, personally. It is a smart decision to avoid those larger, dangerous creatures, the coyote said, shaking her head. She picked at the frondescence of a small weed by her feet, twirling the single leaf she had plucked from the weed between her fingers as she spoke. Whatever assistance you need with this new pet -- do let me know, the hybrid purred, happy to help a fellow Salsola member in his or her pursuits. The dark-hued canine watched her packmate with shining chartreuse eyes, eager to see what herbal magic Odessa would provide. Eris knew pitiably little about any concoctions, mixtures, or anything so much as tangentially related to such things.

The younger Associate returned in short order, handing Eris a tub of a strange substance. It was pale in coloration, appearing to be a root of some kind. Eris unscrewed the lid of the jar and inhaled a little, tilting her head at the strange spice that wafted up from the jar. The coyote took the thing up in her hands and nibbled a small bite of it, surprised to find the taste overpoweringly strong but not entirely unpleasant. Thank you, my dear, the coyote said, grinning broadly. Her dark tail wavered behind her happily, expressing as much contentment as the smile across her muzzle. How good it is to have one with such knowledge in Salsola, she praised, meaning every word whole-heartedly.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread