when the morning light sings
[html]
OOC: I wonder what would've happen if Mordecai wasn't used to traditional greetings/actions... That would have been awkward. xD

Though he was nervous, he did not feel timid when the wolf started to check him out; he was obviously the one in charge in this situation, and the young male knew what his place was when he was put in it, and did not object. Mordecai breathed through his nose in relief as the other approved his apology. His ears stopped twitching as much, and his lowered tail swayed back and forth slowly. “That’s good. I’ve been trying to keep my hide out of trouble, but it seems I’m starting to slack off. It’s such a clear day, I guess I forgot to watch out for border markers.” This was true, and perhaps if he was not in a daze a moment ago he would have noticed the borders sooner than later. Still, he did not regret the meeting, since the wolf seemed to be kind enough.

The dark youngster was caught off-guard as the male brushed his muzzle, though it was not the fact that he was not used to the action. He was just surprised that the wolf seemed to forgive him so quickly, though he certainly was not complaining, and did not expect him to know how to, well, how a canine act, or how one should behave in his mind, anyway. The wolf returned the nuzzle, now seeming to forgot more about what happened just a moment ago. His posture became less tense, and his tail rose just a little higher in minor delight in meeting a friendly face in gods know when as he spoke more calmly, “Name’s Mordecai de Fonte, sir. May I ask what yours is?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread