when the morning light sings
[html]
OOC text

It was good that the young wolf reacted the way he did, otherwise Zalen would have felt silly. But instead, he reacted as a wolf was supposed to, relaxing and returning Zalen’s nuzzle, and something deep inside him began to hurt. It was a pain that he had not felt for almost a year now, and it was a pain associated with the loss he had endured last winter. Then, when his adopted brothers had been killed, they seemingly were the last of the traditional wolves, the ones who would howl, bark, growl, frolic and nuzzle as if it were nothing. Here, those things seemed lost to the Luperci. Zalen missed his brothers dearly, and he began wondering if there anyway he could recapture that feeling he held so dear.

He was drawn out of his thoughts when the young male spoke, he introduced himself as Mordecai and Zalen wagged his tail more fervently, Well met Mordecai, I am Zalen. I’m sorry if I startled you there, but one must protect what little land he claims. He took several steps away from the Mordecai now, turning towards the direction of the lake which was still a quarter mile off, bit he turned back to his new found companion, There is a lake nearby, I’m going for a swim. Wish to join me?

He figured he offer, for a swim was an option that was starting to slip away the colder it became, but today the sun had managed to break through the autumn clouds and warmed the male’s ebon fur enough to spur him to bathe.

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread