when the morning light sings
[html]
OOC text

Zalen’s tail continued to wag as Mordecai accepted his offer of a swim and the two of them began trotting off, Zalen in the leader. Mordecai then asked Zalen how long he had been living here and that he himself had just arrived. Zalen was silent for a moment, counting up the weeks, months, that he had been here, I arrived in July, and have been living in this forest ever since. I’ve had time to explore the majority of the lands around here.

The only areas he had not visited were the lands to the deep southwest and those far up north. He had no desire to visit the south, for he knew there wouldn’t be much to find there save violence. The pack Aniwaya and Crimson Dreams had been at war, and he had heard nothing more up to date then that. However, he had hear whispered on the wind the name of a new pack, Casa de Cavalier, a silly hume name for a canine group. Sufficed to say, the south was a place he wanted to avoid, but north… he had passed through the north when he had come down into Nova Scotia, and there it was still wild, where the Luperci curse had not touched yet. If Lucia really was gone, perhaps he should consider moving there.

Putting these thoughts aside for another time, he turned his eyes back to Mordecai, I am not anti-social, but I find that the packs in the area are lacking in the social structure I desire. An emphasis is put on the more hume aspects of our nature, something I don’t agree with… he trailed off, not meaning to get into a deep philosophical discussion with his new friend. Soon they arrived at the lake, their presence scaring off a singular doe and her fawn that had been drinking at the water’s edge. They bounded off and Zalen did not hesitate to run full force and dive into the chilly water.

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread