when the morning light sings
[html]
OOC text

As the two of them plunged into the depths Zalen pondered on what Mordecai had said. Why did the Luperci of these lands act so much like the humes who had come before them? It didn’t make any sense, why emulate a species that had caused its own destruction? If anything, the logical choice would be to remain as their species had for thousands of years, even before the humes had risen up and taken dominion over the earth.

Zalen surfaced and managed to find footing on the lake’s gravelly bottom. It water was chillingly cold, and a part of him regretted diving in so recklessly. But it wasn’t long before his body began to adjust to the waters chill. He swam around a bit, shaking his head every once in a while to rid his ears of water, I have business here… he paused, setting his feet on the lake ground once more, but when I am free, I plan on leaving here. Going north again… I must remove myself from these hume things. I want to be a wolf again and nothing more. he trailed off again, what he had just said being a revelation that he had yet to fully understand. However… I don’t want to be alone there. Maybe, like my great grandmother before me, I will lead like-minded wolves with me, to start a new life there, one apart from humanity.

Yes, yes! What a fantastic, wonderful idea! Zalen smiled to himself; a life in the wild, being just a wolf, running free without care, just like his ancestors before him, just like he had in his youth. He lusted after a life like that.

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread