when the morning light sings
[html]
OOC text

Zalen looked at Mordecai with full attention as he spoke and became increasingly flattered at what his new friend had to say. He knew he held the ability to lead within him, but only now did it seem like a possibility that he could fulfill. He swelled with pride, and he raised his head tall, his chest pushed out. The idea of leading a group of his comrades into the wilderness, to be on their own, to hunt, play and procreate like they were meant to; it was too beautiful an idea to let slip away.

So excited Zalen became that he forgot about how close Mordecai was to him and he shook his fur, sending water around him like a halo. Oops! he gave him an apologetic grin, but then pranced lightly on his paws, Please, stay close by here. It is a good place to live, and we can discuss this more, but I would be honored to have you join me were I to leave to the north. He smiled charismatically.

Mordecai had opened up a new world to him without even knowing it, a world where he did no longer felt confined by the constant pressure of hume society, of Luperci society which had become like it, or the suffocating realities of the packs that surrounded him. He would be free again, and all those with him would join in that freedom, and they could live like they were born to live!

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread