when the morning light sings
[html]
OCC: If you want, we can wrap this up now, or you can post one more time. :] In any case, this was an awesome thread; we must have another soon, I say!

Though he felt a little put on the spot as Zalen stared at him with full attention, he continued to tell what he thought of what he said a moment ago. He was obviously pleased by what he told, his stance changing to one that definitely reminded him of a proud leader. He was caught off-guard as his friend suddenly sent an arsenal of icy drops at him, and though he jumped back in surprised, a grin plastered his face. He felt like a pup again, playing along with his cousins in a muddle puddle after being coped up in a den from a rainstorm. Yet, those Luperci probably did not have a memory as simple yet fulfilling as such, and it just made the image more precious.

He was prepared to retaliate with a good shake of his own, but then the ebon wolf started to speak again. “Of course, I will join you, Zalen. It’d be an honor for me, to be help to realize what others have been missing,” he said with great excitement, his tail spraying droplets behind him from wagging with vigor. “I’ll make a temporary shelter near the lake,” he decided, thinking that he’ll be close enough to the wolf’s territory and maybe even get a few more swimming days before it got too cold, “I can’t wait to go north now!” Yes, the idea seemed too good to be true. And just to think of being in a pack again gave Mordecai the urge to splash in the water like the pup he once was.

When his enthusiasm began to dim down, he grinned like a devil, and gave his pelt a sudden quake, spraying Zalen with tiny drips of water. “Opps,” he said jokingly, eyes gleaming like the bright sun.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread