together alone
[html]

Word Count → 564 :: panda can be a spaz at times, sorry lol Tongue

I creep up from behind
Touch your neck, move down to your spine

Panda noticed that the woman had mis-matched eyes, and wondered if the white one was blind. She weaved lightly, moving more towards the woman's other milky white eye, though slightly, just to get a small reaction of the woman turning her head to be able to see her. As an artist, and a medic, it was her job and her observational skills that were always needing to be alert. If someone whom did not know that she was an observer, they could have mistaken her slight movement to be a tic of of sorts or just simply a way of the woman getting comfortable where she stood. Either way she was looking for the natural reaction of the woman to turn her head to see her better. Panda's cropped ears pulled forward as the woman had stated her business at the borders of Anathema. Just what she had thought, the woman had been looking for a home out of Anathema. What a mistake that was. Panda was beginning and believing that the pack was cursed because of it's range of misfortunes. Panda nodded her head, but did not say anything yet. She was thinking of the words to say and if she should let the woman be accepted into the pack without knowing of the dangers that laid in wait.

When the woman had spoken the word that was her first name, Panda took an uneasy step back and her brown eyes widened at the girl. She opened her mouth and closed it a few times, stumbling to find words. Her ears fell back on her head and her knees felt slightly weak for a moment, which had caused her to lean more on her staff. Uh.....What? she asked, the only words that would be able to pass her lips before she blinked and tried to think of something to say that actually made sense.uhm, uh.....Yeah, uh...My name is Panda...but how did you know that? I am not familiar with you, m'lady. she spoke cocking her head, and being relatively awkward about the woman knowing her name before she introduced herself. Did the spirits send you to me? the woman asked, her brows furrowing. Are you a sister of The Craft she spoke as fast as her mind was now going because she was very excited and curious now that the woman knew her name. She didn't know that the woman was relating her to another animal because she had never heard of a panda in which her pelt mimicked.

She then leaned towards the woman again and she stuck her nose out to sniff the woman. She had no scent of another pack obviously. Uhm. I'm not the leader of Anathema, but I'm sure one will be coming soon. I'm the shaman -the medicine woman, of Anathema. It's a pleasure miss, uh- she didn't know the name, nor would she be able to guess the woman's name by looking at her. Her brown eyes were on the woman and her stubbed tail was wagging softly in the cool breeze. The coldness felt good to the woman, being from down south it was a relief for it to be this cold to where she wasn't always panting to keep cool. She then would raise her head to the sky to call for a leader, since she was not the one to accept this woman into Anathema.

<style>
.pandastaffp-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaffp-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaffp-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaffp-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaffp-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaffp-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaffp-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#E29CD2;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread