Lawbreakers' Second Chance
[html]
omfg xD It STILL baffles me. He's too cute to be a leader.

Teo smiled weakly at his court, stepping to her once his howl was finished and wrapping careful arms around her, hesitantly pulling her into a hug if she let him. I promise we'll figure it out. This was the right choice. Those caves were killing us. He murmured into her fur, gently pecking her forehead and then turning upon hearing the sound of approaching pawsteps.

Out of the woods came a tiny sort of male. He stuttered but his tone suggested a calm control. The stutter was probably a speech thing, not nerves. Teo had seen it before in his cousins. He decided not to dwell on it.

Fair met, sir. He smiled, not bothering to judge the tiny book by his cover. Teo had been tiny and quivery once; it felt wrong to judge the boy for it. I'm Matteo Trovato. This is my court, Gemma, and my sister, Camilla.

"Don't forget Carissa." Chimed Cami quietly, noting the little raccoon in her arms.

Right. And Carissa, of course, our little companion.

Introductions complete on his end, he decided to get straight to business. We've come to join AniWaya. Is there a chance you have room for us in your pack? He quieted then, finally, his nerves playing at his speech a bit more than he'd liked; the change was somethng a touch unwelcome but he'd accepted it all the same. Hopefully, this young man would be able to help him out here.

<style type="text/css"> .trovato-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#717D66; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e2a13; } .trovato-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .trovato-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#454c3e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/orqk60.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272E21; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .trovato-oo8 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .trovato-oo8 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread