Lawbreakers' Second Chance
[html]
Blargh. Teo lacks joining prowess. xD He's never done it before.

He'd seen it coming. Why he'd left Anathema. That... would be my fault. He started, grimacing. I left my mate. In doing so, I not only broke vows and a promise, but a law of Anathema. I left on my own accord, though, before Naniko could send me away. In other words, he'd known the punishment for his actions plenty fine.

I promise you, my actions won't bring trouble to AniWaya. I didn't tell anyone where I'd be going. If I know Naniko, she probably doesn't care either way. He shrugged then, hoping he'd talked his way out of that little upset.

As for... what we can offer. I've got various skills in Animal Care and Medicine. I was a medic before coming here, so it's my better suite. He glanced over at Camilla, who looked at him with dread; she did not want to talk for herself yet. Poor girl was too tired to think properly.

...My sister Camilla knows pretty fluent Low Speech and she's helped me with my medical jobs before. I also know that she's a fantastic hunter and great with animals and children. He flashed the younger Trovato a smile, one that made her hide her face into Gemma's shoulder shyly. So shy when tired.

Teo left it at that, though. He wasn't really sure what skills Gemma had in reference to helping a pack. She'd been with Giuseppe since she'd joined Anathema, which probably meant she hadn't done much. He knew she'd been a Zepar the entire time, meaning she hadn't really proven herself in any set skills previously. Hopefully she had something to offer... or else Claudius would overlook it if she didn't.

Teo reached over and placed a worried hand on her back. Please let us prove ourselves, Claudius. Teo thought, though his eyes were on his court.

<style type="text/css"> .trovato-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#717D66; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e2a13; } .trovato-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .trovato-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#454c3e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/orqk60.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272E21; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .trovato-oo8 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .trovato-oo8 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread