Lawbreakers' Second Chance
I am going to accept you two now into AniWaya OOC'ly, but Claudius won't officially accept them until another post. c:

[html]
[/html] Claudius listened quietly as the boy explained his story. He felt himself wondering how he could leave Anathema, which sounded like a rather frightening pack, to seek solace in AniWaya. When the boy explained that it was because he had left his mate -- likely for his "court", Gemma, whatever that meant -- Claudius felt himself grow angry. If he was someone who went around dismissing their mates and running from their problems, then perhaps AniWaya was not the place for them. Claudius wanted to help this boy ease his heartache and find retribution, but AniWaya was not as forgiving as he was.

"Y-you m-u-ust under-st-a-a-and tha-at... AniWaya... is very... traditional," he began slowly. While keeping in mind the boy's contributions and the girls' lack of any sort of skill, Claudius felt the need to address this wolf's lack of knowledge of the tribe. "Why d-i-i-d you choo-oose AniWay-a-a?" he pondered. He clarified this by explaining: "spli-i-iting up... the fam-i-ily... is... frowned upon. It i-is no-o-t our way... we... belie-e-eve in the bo-ond betwee-een a ma-a-ated pair. Whi-i-ile... I thi-ink you a-are capable... of... lea-earning more... about the tribe... you... must know tha-a-at we... have many belie-iefs... and rituals... which... w-w-e-e ho-old sacred... i-if you-ou a-a-re willing... to accept our r-u-ules, you ma-a-ay join... however... y-y-you mu-ust respect and le-earn... about... us..." After a long speech, he was finally done. He felt like collapsing; the amount of effort it took to explain this was physically draining. He knew firsthand of these customs, for he came from a single-parent family. Without a father, Dawali had assumed that role. While he had grown up understanding these social values, he wanted to ensure that these wolves would abide by their rules and conduct themselves with the modesty and good-natured spirit of a true AniWayan. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread