Lawbreakers' Second Chance
[html]
Sounds good to me. Big Grin

Teo listened to the younger man speak of traditions, how strict AniWaya would be about their laws. He felt a pang of guilt wash over him yet agian, but nodded in understanding. I won't make the same mistakes twice. I admit, my knowledge of AniWaya... your tribe... He focused on remembering the difference; tribe, not pack. It's not much. I've only been by twice, during my time as an Anzu... a shepherd. He explained carefully, his voice suggesting his self-disappointment.

I promise to follow the Tribe's rules... and to learn as much as I can about the traditions and beliefs therein. He lowered his stance a bit, feeling humbled by the boy's intelligent observations and decisions. At that age, Teo had been more concerned about braiding hemp and styling hair. What sort of life was it now?

Please give us a chance.

<style type="text/css"> .trovato-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#717D66; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e2a13; } .trovato-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .trovato-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#454c3e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/orqk60.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272E21; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .trovato-oo8 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .trovato-oo8 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread