Lawbreakers' Second Chance
[html]
[/html] Claudius smiled -- almost shyly -- when the other two professed their desire to become a part of AniWaya. His intention hadn't been to scare them so much as just inform them of what they were getting themselves into. He wasn't too confident that they hadn't just picked the first group that came to mind, but he also understood that if they were from Anathema, they had made quite the journey. Nonetheless, since he didn't know their motivations too well, he just wanted to be absolutely certain that there wouldn't be any problems in the future. Although he suspected his stint as the leader of the AniWayans would be temporary, he wanted to make sure he served his tribe well. All these things -- and many more -- explained why the normally shy and stuttering Claudius felt it was his duty to ensure things went smoothly.

"Very we-well," he replied slowly. He angled his body and gestured with his one hand, indicating that they should follow him. "I be-e-lieve y-you. W-we-lcome to A-AniWaya. I-I'll bring you... to the... c-c-centre o-of our town. A-a-as w-we wa-a-alk, I ca-a-an e-explain... a bit more.... about... AniWaya... a-a-and y-you ca-a-an tell me-e-e what sort of... rank you'd li-ike to-o pursue." With that, he turned and began walking -- if slowly -- toward the village. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread