And then I saw you
[html]

Word Count 246:: Gonna end there here so we can start our next one. Feel free to post again!

The look on her face was one of surprise and Zalen couldn’t rightly tell if it was a shock of flattery or of ridicule; he prepared himself for the worst… but it never came. Instead, the young female threw her head back, full of glee, and howled beautifully. Zalen stared, mouth agape, engrossed by the sound, before the excitement and need to join bubbled up in his chest and he joined her in the song, adding his deep howl to hers. When she finished, she buried herself into him, exclaiming her delight and desire to be with him and Zalen’s heart lept into his throat to tap-dance.

He nuzzle her back, rubbing his muzzle on her again and again, rubbing his scent on her and hers onto him. Then lets plan on meeting here again, in a moons turn. I will find you, back in the pack lands, I will come to you before then. He held back from admitting that he wanted to see her again because he thought he might go made without her, instead he just left his reasoning vague.

Standing, though his heart protested it, Zalen stood above her and once again bent his ebony neck down so her could reach her for a wolfish kiss. Come, let us go back together, let us stay together as long as we can until we must part. The idea of having to part with her, if even for a short time, hurt him deeply.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#454649; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread