would you take my candlelight?
[html]

She hasn't noticed her slight weight gain XD... bah I keep forgetting her arm is broken so I've edited a bit.

Saxif’s mind had been quiet as of late, the journey home was rather peaceful. A soft smile settled upon her face as her faithful steed trotted beneath her. The time away had been many things, frightening, trying, calming but consistently emotional. Her heart beat more steadily now and a soft tune was humming in her throat. She felt slightly nauseated from the light breakfast of rabbit which left her slightly confused cause it had been a fresh catch. The thought quickly left her mind when she noticed a fresh trail.

She halted JagerMeister (the large blonde horse) and hopped from his back. She knelt and took a light sniff of the soil. Saxif smiled lightly, her senses and awareness had been improving since she left these lands. Before her journey her mind would have been filled with distraction until she ran into the male wolf. She tied the large brute of a horse to a tree and took her bow strapping it across her back. She felt she would not need it and didn't even know if she could use it yet with the splinted limb but one could never be underprepared. Her arm was less bothersome but feeling trapped in the two legged form still felt maddening, she wanted to run at her top speed but time would continue to drag if she wanted to keep the strength in her arm. Refocused on the curious task at hand she set on the trail and not long she found the male beneath the bare tree.

She adored the signs of winter now. She knew her coat was growing thicker and just slightly paler to match the coming terrain. Her steps had been silent and slow when she noticed the darker male's closing eyes. She smiled at the thought of a prank but decided against it since the male had not been one she met before. So she let out a soft howl keeping her distance as a precaution. Hi there. She smiled politely her tongue narrowly lolling out of her maw as she crouched to match his lowered posture. She could tell he was near her age which set her in an even more positive impression she always felt much more comfortable with her peers.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread